Inflatable Lazy Bag review
Summer is upon us and I’m going to a lot of festivals. So I have bought a couple og these cheap inflatable lazy Bags which kinda look like a beanbag chair (buy it cheap here). I live near a big park and I have already used it a couple of times. They are super comfortable and very easy to carry around.
These are the perfect solution whether you’re doing camping, festivals, lounging around the beach, or simply hanging out at music festivals, you will need something to sit and lie on during these times. The inflatable sleeping bags can meet your needs perfectly. Easy portable and ultra-light weight, you can carry it anywhere and anytime. It can be inflated in less than 10 seconds, and very practical to use.
Main features of the lazybag
- It can serve as sleeping bed and sofa for outdoor activities
- Made of high quality nylon material – very durable
- 1.5KG weight, you can take it to anywhere and anytime
- -200kg loading, suitable for 2 – 3 persons
- Equipped with storage bag, convenient to store
How To Use:
1. Take out the sleeping bag from storage bag and simply hold and shake it against the wind. Air will enter automatically in a moment
2. Roll the seal and button it up and you are ready to chill (check out the video)
Where to buy
You can buy lazy bags several places online. They are cheapest at Aliexpress and if you choose one of the shops with many orders and very high positive feedback, you can purchase a high quality one for less than $20. Here is a link for lazy bag sellers at Aliexpress.com sorted with most orders first – HERE